Question for Fitbit users- syncing

Options
i'm a new fitbit user. Today is my second day that my fitbit won't sync to MFP. It's syncing to its own site, but not to MFP. Do you guys see this problem often or is it a fluke?

Replies

• peanuttyist
    Options
    I am going to set my fitbit up with the site today or tomorrow...love my fitbit ! Hopefully I will not have an issue and hopefully you will get yours working ! Good Luck !:smile:
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I don't know how long it has been since you synced. Sometimes it takes a little time to sync with MFP.
  • sschoolfield
    Options
    I don't usually have a problem with it, but have been for the last two days. Don't know what the issue is.
  • amynitta
    Options
    I also am having problems today - my MFP account is not syncing with my Fitbit account. Glad it's not just me. :)
  • ryanhaddad
    Options
    It usually works. Didn't sync by the time I went to bed last night, but it had when I woke up. Today, same thing is happening.
  • scorchy808
    Options
    Me too, usually it works great, love my fitbit but definitely something not working right the last few days.
  • TallyGal97
    TallyGal97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've been having the same issues the last few days. Mine finally synced this morning. Right now it plugged in and has not synced yet.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Not syncing for me either.
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I think there's an issue because mine hasn't synced with MFP since this morning.
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't syncing today, but usually it's just fine (and actually really awesome). I would give it some time. If it doesn't work, just email FitBit's customer service - THEY ARE AMAZING! My first fitbit wasn't working right, so they just sent a new one.
  • kirstinpm
    kirstinpm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    From what I read on the FitBit site, it's not a FB issue but rather a Go Daddy server that's down (which MFP is attached to) that's the problem...
  • tiatiamaria
    tiatiamaria Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well I can certainly be patient knowing everyone else is having the same issue and only for the last few days. I love my fitbit otherwise :)
  • flechero
    flechero Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Go Daddy was hacked... I had no email or fitbit for a while.

In the past when one site or the other went down- it normally syncs back fine but once in a while, you have to re connect the two sites through the settings- disallow from MFP and reallow it to connect. Kind of works like a reboot.

In the last 9 months, I can count only 3-4 days that there were issues with the 2 sites.
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    It usually works but the past 48 hours its been buggy... I just have to keep track on both places for now I guess!
  • AnitaRose72
    AnitaRose72 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine wouldn't sync last night but caught up this morning. Once again it isn't syncing up tonight. Hopefully they will fix this issue very soon!!