Wii-Biggest Losser

Options
Is anyone using the Wii game Biggest Losser and how are you feeling about your results compaired to the work out you do?

Replies

• steph1499
    Options
    just got it tonight so excited to start it and see what it does. I would love to hear what others who are using it have to say.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I got it a few weeks ago for my bday. I loved it at first, but now I'm bored with it.

Curious.....

It says not to wear your shoes on the board, but I find it really difficult to workout barefoot- unless its yoga. What do you think?
  • steph1499
    Options
    Have u tried wearing just socks. i have no problem not wearing shoes when using the board but i guess it differs from person to person.
  • angela8
    angela8 Posts: 9
    Options
    I have taken the last 3 weeks off, am back on track now, but before that I was using it everyday for 5 weeks and yes the exercises are a little repetative but once I start feeling like it's easy I add ankle/wrist weights or I go up a level and make it harder. There are lots of exercises but if you do the fitness program you wont get there right away.
    I still enjoy it. :smile:
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    The exercises are a bit repetative, but there are many levels to work through, so you can always bump up your workouts if you feel you're getting too used to the routine. My biggest complaint are the lunges and squats-- for some reason those are used in most every single routine and it's way overkill, but that could just be because I'm not fond of them in general.

I don't know if I love it or I hate it, but I do know that I've been using it for several weeks and I still wake up some mornings feeling the previous night's workout in my muscles, so it must be working. Plus I think it's a better alternative than just using workout videos, because with those you don't have the option to change up your routine day by day.

I think I just made a bunch of different points and I don't know if any of it made sense. :laugh: But my overall opinion is I'm definitely not sorry I bought it.