Sports bra help!

Options
I'm a DD, and I need a good bra that won't make me hit myself in the face.

What's your favorite? I hate feeling like I need to wear multiple bras...

Replies

• holtzgirl
    Options
    Any sports bra from Cacique. Or any one that doesn't create Uniboob. Make sure it has separate cups.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of the Moving Comfort Maia Bra.

If you are going to order a Moving Comfort bra instead of trying it on, go down a bandsize. Their bandsizes tend to run a little large.
  • msps1973
    msps1973 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am a 34 DD and I run so I need support!!! I have 2 Moving Comfort "Rebound Racer". I ordered them from Amazon. They are $50 a piece but I love them!!!!
  • aprus5542
    Options
    just double up
  • mjswalters
    mjswalters Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Enell, hands down. Nothing has ever given me the ability to run (and not hurt) like that sports bra. It is as ugly as sin, but it does the job.
  • AmandaTWaH
    AmandaTWaH Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    The biggest thing with larger boobs is to make sure each is supported separately. I'm also a DD cup and standard ones that support altogether DO NOT do the trick.
  • Cdngal08
    Cdngal08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i am a 36DD as well, and just bought a champion ... it is maximum, I don't move...love it http://www.championusa.com/workout-clothes/sports-bras-43553--1/bestselling-bras/champion-double-dry-spot-comfort-full-support-sports-bra
  • kristapennie
    kristapennie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    great question, i'm in the same boat...

i tried to try on under armour bras and they didn't fit...one gave me "torpedo boobs" and the other i couldn't do up the zip up front

here's where i'm worried...i'm going to keep dropping weight then I won't be able to afford all these bras to keep up!

so maybe we can get advice on the best bra and the cheapest bra??
  • hellohappylisa
    hellohappylisa Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Champion Double Dry, it's like they're glued down hahaha. I'm 4'11" and a 34D, I wear size small. They have cheaper ones at target/walmart, but the good ones are from sports shops (sports authority, etc). They aren't that expensive though, thankfully!

I disagree about the uniboob, this bra gives me that, but it's very comfortable and insanely supportive. The girls look like Bs and never ever move. :D

edit: ah, someone already beat me to it! Now you have two recommendations for this bra (:
  • healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    ENELL - Hands down my favorite.
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I swear by Moving Comfort "Fiona".
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    36G here. I like my Shock Absorber - I guess it is the uniboob look but it definitely keeps me in place with no motion whatsoever. (My husband watched me work out one day and said he was somewhat disappointed by that to give you an idea - haha!)
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Biggest requirement is an encapsulated sports bra. I have Moving Comfort Fiona and a Couple of UA Moxie. They are both nice. The Fiona was recommended by several women. The Fiona is nice but I personally like the UA a little better.
  • fionahughes
    fionahughes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I tried this one on, very supportive! lift & shapes, no pancake boobs!
    shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/women-sports-bras/Ta-Ta-Tamer-II-31110?cc=6738&skuId=3463995&catId=women-sports-bras
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am a 34DD and I have a few faves: Moving Comfort Fiona, Anita Extreme Control and Goddess. The latter two can also be found in much larger band and cup sizes than Moving Comfort and Champion bras do. Check Amazon for sales-- I've gotten bras as much as 50 or 60 percent off there.
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Not the prettiest of bras, but the most comfortable one for the girls! No movement!
    www.enell.com
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I got the Under Armour that zips up the front, I agree is it rather ugly and sort of a torpedo shape but it works for me @ 36 DD. I had no trouble with the front zip and under a tee shirt for working out its fine.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort's Maia bra. Best sports bra for large breasted women. Underwire, adjustable straps, breathable fabric. And it's so well made!
  • DocCollins_SFA
    Options
    Bump
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Title 9 has some great ones, with very good descriptions, impact ratings, and reviews. I like the 3-reasons bra; it has a clasp back AND adjustable straps (wide straps like a sports bra, not like a regular bra, and they adjust with Velcro, so there's no gradual loosening/slippage), so you can get a better fit. IMO, anything stretchy enough to pull over the girls in the first place isn't strong enough to rein them in during a run (not that I run much these days), so I only go with clasped bras.
    Www.titlenine.com