A change in Conciousness.

Options
For those of you out there that are on a spiritual journey to Self Awareness.... you know and understand the power it can have on your goals and commitments with weight loss. I recommend everyone to read... "The Power of Awareness" by Neville Goddard. It takes you through the basics of understanding the "Iam" " . and how what you tell you mind is exactly what you will be... If you believe that what you think is true.. then that is what your life's journey will be all about. ....

Its a deep read but a short book... .. which means you can read it over and over again to better understand the depths of what is being said.

sorry.. topic spelling error: Consciousness

Replies

• Woodmangler
    Woodmangler Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think I was once on a spiritual journey to Self Awareness... I was at a Led Zeppelin concert in Long Beach Ca and they were passing around wine bottles with little pills floating in it...

.... I don't remember anything but the music after that :bigsmile:

sorry... I just wanted to bump this back up for ya :happy:
  • thedove34
    thedove34 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Your such a nerd Mangler! : )
  • Woodmangler
    Woodmangler Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hippest nerd you will ever know!...wooot!! :smooched:
  • tdhighfill
    tdhighfill Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I think I was once on a spiritual journey to Self Awareness... I was at a Led Zeppelin concert in Long Beach Ca and they were passing around wine bottles with little pills floating in it...

.... I don't remember anything but the music after that :bigsmile:

Haha! Thanks for recommendation...will look for it on kindle. I have developed a deep love for kindle books in the last five years. I hate to have to actually turn pages....wonder though...can page turning could as light cardio, no real effort?