wii your shape

Options
Anyone else doing your shape.I started doing it on monday .

Replies

• rmccully
    rmccully Posts: 319
    Options
    what is it?
  • squeakyd13
    Options
    its the jenny mcarthy wii workout game its pretty awsome
  • rmccully
    rmccully Posts: 319
    Options
    CANYOU GET A GOOD WORKOUT WITH IT? HOW LONG IS IT, WHAT IS IT LIKE?
  • ashleyxgirlxsleuth
    Options
    i have it. it's sitting pretty on my tv haha. i tried one work out and made it about 10 minutes and almost died. i am ridiculously out of shape. i plan on rebooting on monday with a 15 minute workout and work up to 60 minutes. i found it kind of hard to do aerobic activity in tennis shoes on carpet but hopefully i'll work my way around that.

how has it been going so far? i definitely think it's an *kitten*-kicked if you're unused to that kind of activity. i've been doing yoga booty ballet which is definitely lower impact but i definitely need to step it up.
  • lovesitbiatch
    Options
    i have it. it's sitting pretty on my tv haha. i tried one work out and made it about 10 minutes and almost died. i am ridiculously out of shape. i plan on rebooting on monday with a 15 minute workout and work up to 60 minutes. i found it kind of hard to do aerobic activity in tennis shoes on carpet but hopefully i'll work my way around that.

how has it been going so far? i definitely think it's an *kitten*-kicked if you're unused to that kind of activity. i've been doing yoga booty ballet which is definitely lower impact but i definitely need to step it up.

I'm with you on that one, and it kept telling me my legs were off and I was just too discouraged to keep going! I really like the Wii Active though.
  • steph1499
    Options
    holy crap. I got this game tonight and I did 5 minutes and thought i was going to die. lol but im out of shape. Its kinda like my fitness coach but i like the fact i dont have to use the controllers. that alone was worth the price. We will see how it works as time goes.