Looking for a few supportive people to add :-)

Options
I have been on My Fitness Pal for a while now, and i'm actually logging in everyday and sticking with it. Like most of us women, I am victim to EES (emotional eating syndrome lol) If anyone else suffers from this and wants to motorboat a chocolate cake when you get pissed off, please feel free to add me! We can be like an online AA support group! Let me introduce myself.......

HI MY NAME IS JINX AND I'M AN EMOTIONAL EATER

But seriously though, I find it easy to eat healthy and exercise for the most part.... but when those cravings from a hectic day kick in, it's o-v-e-r.

:heart:

Replies

• turbogirl4christ
    Options
    hi!!
  • Masil20
    Masil20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would definatly say I am. I'll send you a friend request.
  • morah29
    morah29 Posts: 107
    Options
    :) feel free to add me.. I am on daily.. and try to be as supportive as a stay at home mother of 3 girls can lol ...
  • brendaleentjes
    brendaleentjes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Would love to add you! The emotion thing is my trigger too.
  • Debbiefit45
    Options
    :smile: Hi! I can relate! My "drug of choice" is chocolate. I work at it every day. It's gotten easier, so there is hope! Don't give up! You're on the right track.
    Debbie
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME to MFP.. Feel free to add me if you wish..:drinker:
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    If anyone else suffers from this and wants to motorboat a chocolate cake when you get pissed off,
    :laugh:
    Motorboating chocolate cakes will now be stuck in mind. I like it.
  • Welcome to MFP feel free to add me would love to support you and your goals! I have found that I'm a hormonal eater not an emotional eater. I tend to shop when I'm on that emotional roller coaster. but for some reason, 1 week b4 that TOM...I'm craving carbs like nobody's business!
  • iheartcamandkin
    Options
    I would looooove to motorboat a cake right now, but that wouldn't be good for either of us, especially the cake. Welcome! Add me if you'd like!
  • Jinx1
    Options
    LMAO yea, sometimes the thought pops into my head and now I know i'm not alone HAHAHAH!
  • LydsVille77
    LydsVille77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I think my problem is worse... Id like to motorboat a cake at any minute of the day :) regardless of emotions. Support helps. Add me ;)
  • staypositive55
    Options
    hi i am new to the site but i totally agree witht he emotional eating..lol but i have lost weight and gained it back after i broke my leg, but the way i figure it god wanted me to take a break for a year and not walk and eat.lolol but back on track.. add me if you want :)
  • kelleyp31
    Options
    Guilty on this one too haha. Feel free to add me! I'm on every day :)
  • tessaharvey
    Options
    Hi
    Me too!! I will add you because I have many days like this.
  • jayhawk2003
    jayhawk2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for support too. Just had my 2nd daughter 10 weeks ago and am definitely an emotional/stress eater!! :)
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been on here for a little over two months and I am loving it! I used to be an emotional eater but I have found that I like to turn to this site instead of eating my emotions. Feel free to add me if you would like. Anyone is welcome to add me as friend I am always open to new friends. I am on here every single day and I try and be encouraging and supportive to every single one of my friends.
  • uyent
    uyent Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    request sent! I like the cake reference!
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am Smukke and I have suffered from emotional eating ending in uncontrolable binging.
    I have come a long way but I am still recovering, I slip up every now and then.

I lost 16lbs on my own but then I hit a plataeu and maintained for 6 months.
    Now I am trying to lose the last 13 lbs by the help of MFP.

I am always looking for new supportive friends, ps. I looove to offer support, motivation and general everydaylife conversations.
    I log in every single day and I looove being on this site.

Feel free to add me people :flowerforyou:
  • Slim0627
    Options
    Im a hormonal eater! I have to take a break from eating healthy for three days so that I dont bite off someones head! I have no problem maintaining my weight i have a problem losing weight. Trying to stay motivated and keep going to get healthy and lose this belly!
  • ceajules
    Options
    add me