My pics now and starting time - 47 lbs difference

Options
SeptFitnessBootCampwithJules.jpg

This pic was taken 9/1/12 and is 47 pounds and 22 inches down. I am the one standing on the right side with the glow in the dark shirt. lol This was the first fitness boot camp I attended and it was fun, even if I did sprain my ankle jumping through tires like a young person. I made it to the next to last one at least before I got hurt. And then I did sit out some, but finished almost all of the rest of the activities in the class. Go Penelope Go!

30LBSLOST100811.jpg

At the time this pic was taken, I was -30 pounds so I was making progress! SLOWLY, SLOWLY!

sherylscamera015.jpg

This was my beginning pic and I weighed 259 pounds. It hurts me to even look at this pic!

Replies

• caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Great Job. Love ur name its my daughters name.
    Keep it up
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And yeah, GO PENELOPE GO! You look great :) x
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Go Penelope Go!!! You look fantastic! Keep it up!
  • misskristy30
    Options
    Wow! You're awesome and I see a big difference in your pics! Inspiring! :)
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! That is awesome~!! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    How happy I am that I can call you friend! You have made terrific progress and I'm so thankful to be sharing this journey with you! Many congrats for the loss of pounds. You've traded pounds in for health, stamina, and just plain get-up-and-go in your life. Hugs for all you've accomplished so far. :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Great job my MFP friend! Look at the fruits of all your hard work and dedication. Looking forward to continuing to walk through this journey with you. Congratulations and great job!
  • klsdwn
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Whoa! I just noticed something else -- you're gaining a slimmer neck! I really shows there! :drinker:
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up!!!! :):):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!