New girl from germany

Options
Wanna loose some weight because I noticed that I always get the wrong men... I guess that's because I'm not confident enough with my body... well last time I had a really nice boyfriend... but I always was talking and feeling sad and so I pushed him away from me... we're still friends, but I know that it could have been different if I wasn't so stupid before.. .well now I want to prevent that and start my life from a new point on... ( yeah actually I hope that my ex wants me back when he sees, that I'm confident and happy then...) well another problem is, that I want to stop smoking soon after the end of my exams in february... I'm not allowed to gain weight again... that's why I am starting now... hope it works out... maybe some of you want to make friends with me, so that it will be easier for me to get through all this?!
love
Nicole!

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place. Just remember baby steps. You can search for stop smoking on here I have seen a couple post and people had some good idea for quiting. Good luck to you!
  • Schatziheart
    Options
    Hallo Nicole,
    Herzlich Willkommen hier in myfitnesspal. Ich heisse Jacky. Ich komme auch aus Dt.land. Ich bin aufgewachsen in Usingen bei Taunus in Hessen aber ich wohne jetzt hier in Peoria IL seit 2006. Ich bin Mitglied hier seit Dez. letztes Jahr. Ich bin wirklich froh hier zu sein und Du wirst es hier lieben. Ich wuensche Dir viel Glueck.

VLG
    Jacky
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Wie geht's, Nicole!!

Meine Deutsche ist nicht perfekt, und Ich glaube auch die Grammatik is nicht so gut!!:laugh: Willkommen!! MFP is SEHR GUT!!! MFP is viel besser als meine furchtbar Deutshe!!!:laugh: