Hey! Looking for new friends!

Options
Hey everyone,

My name is Kelly. I am 20 years old and studying to be a registered dietetician. I would love some new friends on my page to accomplish the journey of a healthy lifestyle. I plan to post some new nutrition tid bits as I learn them so everyone can benefit! But that is just the plus of having another friend. I would love some people my own age to add me, but I am happy for any age, lifestyle and activity level. Sharing gets people motivated and since I have this on my phone, I can motivate a lot! =P

Replies

• casper1963
    casper1963 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey kelly I am kaz. I am 48 years old and have lost 37kg so far, but its taken me years, I am a qualified gym instructor, and almost a fully qualified pt... IFeel free to add me , as i dont know how to add people. Thanks kaz.
  • KelSquash
    KelSquash Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey kaz, I sent you a friend request!
  • foreversweetlisa
    Options
    Hi Kelly! My name is Lisa and I am a 31 year old registered dietitian and the mother of a 16 month old. This is my first time using the message boards. I have been practicing since 2004 and I am currently work as a Clinical Dietitian in a hospital. I am using myfitnesspal to lose my baby weight (and a few additional extra pounds as well). I would love to be part of your support network and also help with any questions you may have about dietetics. Good Luck!!
  • KelSquash
    KelSquash Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to run into a RD! I am in my 3rd year towards my bachelors degree but just starting the main nutrition courses and I love it! If you don't mind my bugging you sometimes I would live to ask you a question here and there! Great to meet you!

Talk again soon,
    Kelly!
  • foreversweetlisa
    Options
    Hey i think it was ment to be since this was the first message board I clicked on. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. I've worked in a variety of facilities including nsg homes/group homes, outpatient, a little homehealth, and 3 different hospitals from 35 beds to 600 beds. Have a good night! Lisa