Just signed up!

Options
I just spent the last 20 mins thinking of something to write here and finally once I hit "post" my computer crashed :( .....So because my brain is asleep I will be brief, I do plenty of exercise but I love my food so so much and find myself with a huge lack of control when it comes to indulging in the things I enjoy. I figured maybe talking and sharing with others I could possibly overcome this and hit my goal weight.

Replies

• anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hi. welcome. It's helped me a lot to scroll through the posts and just read what everyone has to say. Inspirational and helps me stay committed. Good luck. ani
  • TooFat2Fix
    TooFat2Fix Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I too just joined this very minute. I am hoping that reading/sharing stuggles and successes will keep me motivated!
  • emstgm
    emstgm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need more friends. :)
  • Mybta3
    Mybta3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hello Im Tammy, Im new to my fitness too! I love it it is a great help! I would love to be your friend :happy:
  • nicdilor
    Options
    Hi ladies, welcome!!!! this is a great place to get support and track your health plan...together is better !!! :)
  • TooFat2Fix
    Options
    Can someone tell me how the "friends" idea works? how do you add "friends"? Thanks!
  • Sojaided34
    Options
    click on their name and when their page shows up it says add friend.
  • TooFat2Fix
    Options
    Got it....Thanks!