What is the missing link to your fitness success?

Options
What do you feel is the number 1 reason that you have not reached your weightloss/fitness sucess? 1. Your nutrition you need a chef! 2. Exercise program..you need a trainer 3. Accountability...All I want is some support.

Replies

• jsdholland
    jsdholland Posts: 77 Member
    Options
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    A good spotter lol
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    1 and 2
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Focus and balance...I tend to get off track easily. Working on it currently!! xx
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    1. Nutrition is my biggest struggle. I'm a work in progress in all areas but my eating habits are the toughest battle I have.
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    3...motivation is the main one
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Definitely 1.
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    2. I know I need to'lift heavy but I am too intimidated and afraid of getting hurt by doing it on my own. A trainer isn't in the budget right now.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    1, I started to lose weight when I looked at the macro's instead of calories.
  • mdbs2004
    Options
    Diet . Working out is easy. Not eating cake I'd hard.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    THE SCALE -- it lies!!! I feel thinner...I feel better but me and that scale are gonna go a round!
  • msladyc
    msladyc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    An accountability partner.
  • PochoNieves
    PochoNieves Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I DO NOT EAT VEGETABLES! To me eating vegetables is the same to a vegan eating a pork chop. Now I grew in Puerto Rico so I dont consider rice, plantain, corn, peas, kidney beans necessarily veggies. Those are add ons to the meat since everything is meat with rice and beans/peas/plantain, etc... That been said, I am always having to be creative with my eating. The other factor would be sleeping and drinking water... I hardly do those.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i need a trainer and a chef
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I need a cook. Period.
  • djhannah02
    Options
    3 for sure. I was doing great when I had someone around to workout with and who understood the dietary changes I was implementing.
  • GoJo65
    GoJo65 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    hormones...mid life physical/emotional transition I feel I have no control over...