Hour glass ladies! Progress pics?

Options

Replies

• riadee512
    riadee512 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started out my weight loss goal at 200 [roughly.. probably a little over when I really got self-conscious]. I'm now around 190-185. I have wide hips and shoulders, which at a young age contributed to my overall misery with my body -- rather than owning what I had, I tried to hide it and would continue eating goodies.

If you are out there, please share your progress! Bring the booties and the power-house, knock-em-out bodies! I'm proud and trying to polish mine into something to strut around by next summer. :D

I need some fall/winter motivation!

BEFORE:
    2005.jpg

AFTER:
    WhiteBikini.jpg

That is where I want to be! You look great!!
  • I have really wide hips and linebacker shoulders which I used to not like but my boyfriend adores them and has made me love my body. :) I started out at around 225 (which is when I really attempted to lose weight and is my before) and I am now down to 203ish.

My progress from the 30 Day Shred so far:
    11jm7om.jpg
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have never known what my shape is (when I took a calculator test, it said I didn't fit any category!), but I am clearly a figure 8 too based on your pics. Thanks for sharing pics of your fantastic progress!
    I'm a figure 8 shape, which is similar to hourglass only I carry my weight on my high hip. So I look a little diff, but still have a small waist.
    progress-4.png
  • riadee512
    Options
    I have really wide hips and linebacker shoulders which I used to not like but my boyfriend adores them and has made me love my body. :) I started out at around 225 (which is when I really attempted to lose weight and is my before) and I am now down to 203ish.

My progress from the 30 Day Shred so far:
    11jm7om.jpg

hahahahaha i call my shoulders linebacker shoulders, too! i think if i had started young enough, i'd be able to tackle a couple guys my own age with these things.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I have never known what my shape is (when I took a calculator test, it said I didn't fit any category!), but I am clearly a figure 8 too based on your pics. Thanks for sharing pics of your fantastic progress!
    I'm a figure 8 shape, which is similar to hourglass only I carry my weight on my high hip. So I look a little diff, but still have a small waist.
    progress-4.png

No probs! I didn't know for a while what my shape was either, but my friend showed me this http://www.insideoutstyleblog.com/2010/11/body-shapes-explained-defining-points.html and it helps. Our shape goes by a few names: Spoon, Figure 8, 8, high hip hourglass..
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    bump..I need to figure out how to post before & after pics.
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I've lost 6lbs since the last pic. My ultimate goal is 140. I was an size 18 when I started, and now my 14's are loose.

AnotherComparison-1-1.jpg
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    In my profile. Haven't uploaded my latest progress but will do that next week.

My current measurements are 38.5-28-38
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I started out my weight loss goal at 200 [roughly.. probably a little over when I really got self-conscious]. I'm now around 190-185. I have wide hips and shoulders, which at a young age contributed to my overall misery with my body -- rather than owning what I had, I tried to hide it and would continue eating goodies.

If you are out there, please share your progress! Bring the booties and the power-house, knock-em-out bodies! I'm proud and trying to polish mine into something to strut around by next summer. :D

BEFORE:
    2005.jpg

AFTER:
    WhiteBikini.jpg

Holy moly!!!!!!!!
  • IMElektra
    IMElektra Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    oh WOW

BEFORE:
    2005.jpg

AFTER:
    WhiteBikini.jpg
  • IMElektra
    IMElektra Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I guess I would be considered hourglass...well not necessarily the top but the bottom for sure!

14742_313422750231_7374087_n.jpg

You are so CUTE!
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am also a figure 8. I started at 298. I now weight about 180. But in my after I am about 191-192. My goal for this year is to get down to 145.

before.jpg?t=1341259945

after.jpg?t=1341260058
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Still in progress, but these are my 12 week pics from 5x5

nxtgya.jpg
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    before:

7f3ff672.jpg

b82c1c47.jpg

after:

84d7204f.jpg

995dcc41.jpg

and for the record....i know my ticker says 3lb, that's since joining MFP. In total i have lost 34lb
  • riadee512
    Options
    I've lost 6lbs since the last pic. My ultimate goal is 140. I was an size 18 when I started, and now my 14's are loose.

AnotherComparison-1-1.jpg

don't you love that? I haven't weighed myself lately but i go by how loose my clothes are. :D they get annoying but it's such a great feeling, knowing you'll need a smaller size!
  • riadee512
    Options
    I guess I would be considered hourglass...well not necessarily the top but the bottom for sure!

14742_313422750231_7374087_n.jpg

You are so CUTE!

exactly what i was thinking!
  • riadee512
    Options
    Still in progress, but these are my 12 week pics from 5x5

nxtgya.jpg

ahh i get that waist thing too -- definitely encouraging to see that it can be cut down! curves are so high maintenance lol.
  • riadee512
    Options
    before:

7f3ff672.jpg

b82c1c47.jpg

after:

84d7204f.jpg

995dcc41.jpg

and for the record....i know my ticker says 3lb, that's since joining MFP. In total i have lost 34lb

that is incredible -- keep it up. :D i can't wait until i have some before/after pics that really show the difference. thanks everyone!
  • ambivalence11
    ambivalence11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    progress-4.png

No probs! I didn't know for a while what my shape was either, but my friend showed me this http://www.insideoutstyleblog.com/2010/11/body-shapes-explained-defining-points.html and it helps. Our shape goes by a few names: Spoon, Figure 8, 8, high hip hourglass..

This is so my body type... I wish I had more booty and less boobie. I joke that my butt got confused and grew in my love handles instead.
  • cdpoole098
    cdpoole098 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1c405704.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!