anyone looking for support?

Options
hi all,
my name is Anna and started MFP about 25 days ago. i really enjoy the support thats given on here and would love to give support to those in need. I am looking for friends who are going to stick with MFP and who want and will give support.

Replies

• Stargirlsmiles88
    Stargirlsmiles88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of support on here, but increased motivation would be nice...the semester just started and things have been nuts...so exercising has gone on the back burner...but I really need to get back to it and stop making excuses!
  • dumplingsx
    Options
    Hi. My name is Daliah! I just joined yesterday so I need as much support as I can get! I am really liking this website so far and hope I can lose 19 lbs!

I just entered college, and the stress from the end of high school and determining what I will do in college made me gain 10 lbs in the past year or less.

Feel free to add me!
  • sarasmiles124
    sarasmiles124 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am here to support if needed as well, but its always great to have support from others as well. I look forward to getting to know you through mfp.
  • ncprasad
    ncprasad Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like :)
  • ceelg
    ceelg Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna -

Feel free to add me! I'm also looking for people who are committed to a healthier life. I've been here a couple of months, but have been stalling. I recently had a bit of health scare and have kicked my rear into gear. Good luck!
  • leathers_l
    Options
    Hey, I've been eating clean for three weeks now, but I recently just started a calorie deficient and I'm starving I miss huge portions...and low carb intake has me kinda moody.
  • Shen191
    Shen191 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have been using MFP for a month now...and loving it. The accountability really works for me. I have lost 7lbs since using it.

Feel free to add me :) I love giving motivation and support too :)

Goodluck x
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i'd love extra support and am willing to give it all of the time :) if you want to add me, you're more than welcome.
  • terrilins
    Options
    There is nothing better than logging in and seeing encouragement! I just recommitted and would love to have more friends!
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • kkemrer
    Options
    Ohh me! I wanna be your friend!
  • KatVader
    Options
    I would LOVE some more support!
  • cool_caz
    cool_caz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i joined this site at least a year ago and kinda phased in and out but like terrilins i too have recommitted and I really think what's been missing from my journey is the sense of community and the feeling of support. I'd really like to try doing this with a friend or two!
  • mrskkhall
    mrskkhall Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Also looking for the support feel free to add me :)
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    im also looking for more motivation and support.
  • djhannah02
    Options
    I could definitely use the support. Most of my friends are thin, so they don't understand the whole weight loss thing. Basically they think I'm nuts for logging every single thing I eat. Feel free to add me so we can motivate one another!!
  • 666izzy
    666izzy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'd like some more support too.
  • brealschaff
    Options
    Hi! I'm Brittany! I would love to give and receive support on MFP! Feel free to add me everyone :)