Anyone want to do the 100 pushup challenge with me?

Options
1235»

Replies

• missjacki
    Options

Hey missjacki......did that chair technique I mentioned for pull-ups work for you? Or did you try something different?

well, honestly I haven't tried yet. We don't have a pull up bar at home. I'll ask the hubby to install one soon.

The last 3 weeks I've been focused on training for the Warrior Dash which I completed on saturday. Now that that is done, I can be a little more "rounded" in my workouts....
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 2 done.
  • lindsiswatchingyou
    Options
    Finished W2...starting W3
  • lindsiswatchingyou
    Options

Hey missjacki......did that chair technique I mentioned for pull-ups work for you? Or did you try something different?

well, honestly I haven't tried yet. We don't have a pull up bar at home. I'll ask the hubby to install one soon.

The last 3 weeks I've been focused on training for the Warrior Dash which I completed on saturday. Now that that is done, I can be a little more "rounded" in my workouts....

How was the warrior dash?
  • geebusuk
    Options
    Week 4 day 3 completed.
    Think at some point I should be trying an all-out 'test', but the mobile app hasn't mentioned it. Has me on "level 2", which is probably about right as I don't think I could do much more.
  • geebusuk
    Options
    Test two days ago.
    Did 40 and the last ontop of that was 'bad form'.
    Put it in at 41 which was just over the cut-off.
    Didn't like the look of that at all!... so cut down to 40 which is the mid-group below the cut off.

Week 5 day 1 today and I was struggling seriously, but JUST did it.
  • geebusuk
    Options
    Had a bit of a upper back pain so was giving this a rest for a bit to see if it cleared up.

Week 5 day 2 done today, though only managed 35 on the last lot (shall do a few more in a minute to try and make up a bit.)

Definitely getting a bit of back pain doing it, but have been otherwise - to be fair have done cycling and running today, both of which also cause problems.