NOT losing.......

Options
Super fantastic seeing everyone losing weight BUT ME!!! Just don't GET it!! Almost 2 months and ZERO..no GAINS BUT no weight GONE. First 30 came off fairly easy.... Just don't know anymore....I have the fitbit & I am always in the ZONE to lose weight as well as on MFP says in 5 weeks you will weigh..what a CROCK............

Replies

• Starbuck2020
    Starbuck2020 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I spent 3 months losing nothing, not even a first "30" or "1" to speak about. I am doing the roadmap thing now and have high hopes. I am sure you will find something that works for you. Just keep at it and maybe take your workout to the next level.
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Consider opening your diary.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm having the exact same problem :( Fitbit and all. Tried over-eating for a while. Under eating for another while. Nothing since last October!
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Its easier to give advise if people can see what you are eating. Open up that diary and I'm sure you will get some good feedback.
  • kwilcox1195
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that. Keep your head high, though, and try switching up your tactics. Last year, I lost 20 llbs, but I couldn't get apound lower than that. I found out that it's good to try differant things. Make sure to drink plenty of water and eat a variety of fruits and veggies. Also, consider taking a multivitamin to help regulate your immune system more. Try keeping your calorie intake below 1500 a day, and going for a walk every day. It actually helps a lot. Best of luck! :)
  • SwtMelissa86
    Options
    I have had success with MFP and working out doing cardio and strength training at least 3 days per week. Stick with it, It works! good luck to you.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Are you measuring things or eyeballing?
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! Be patient.

I was in the same boat, my first time around. That was 2 years ago. Not only did I gain back the 35lbs I lost, but at least another 15 on top of that! So, here I am 22lbs down since June '12 but still up from where I was when I fell off the wagon 2 years ago. We all get stuck sometimes. Just keep tracking. Be honest with yourself and log ALL of your food. I have been stuck for 2 weeks. I thought that I was doing ok tracking. Why wasn't I getting anywhere? Well, I wasn't on track with tracking! Sure enough, I skipped a couple days, didn't complete the log on a few more days and the extra socializing cost me about 4000 extra calories in the last 2 weeks! NO WONDER that I"ve been stuck!

Stick with it. You will have your ups and downs but don't give up!
  • jenniferinfla
    Options
    Thanks everyone..super advice....fingers and toes crossed something works
  • JayLee5005
    JayLee5005 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was stuck for years - literally - trying everything, everything, everything. Finally gave the whole Paleo plan a go...wow, that made a difference. Might be worth checking it out: search "Whole9 Life" or "The Whole 30" for details.

Hang in there...I know it's so frustrating...so hard to keep trucking along without the "pay-off!!"
  • Ari_P
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I eat well and do cardio 3-4 days a week, but the weight is not coming off. I drink 7-8 glasses of water a day and eat my veggies. I take a multi-vitamin.

I've just started keeping my food diary again, so I'm hoping that helps. Any tips?
  • Graciecny
    Options
    I feel your pain. I've been back at logging for a few weeks now, and haven't lost a pound- instead, I've put some on. :noway: Of course, I'm eating crap (you should see my diary - it's embarassing).

I hope you are able to find your groove!! :flowerforyou: