1235»

Replies

• childofArtemis24
    Options
    totally dog! I love my black lab
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    CATS independant, loving, and smart. Love dogs too though.
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Cats, they are independent. Not in my face begging for my dinner.
    Dogs are okay...in other peoples houses and when owners clean up after them.
  • lilacsun
    Options
    1326362561_Dogs_vs_Cats_gag_large.jpg

LOL! Love it!

Truth!
  • lilacsun
    Options
    dogs.... cats wander the neighbour hood **** everywhere and scratch paintwork on cars! Grrrr, rather I hate neighbours more than cats!

Good cat owners keep theirs indoors. Outdoor cat life span average 3 years ;indoor cat life span 12 to 15 years. Feline pets do not need to be outside to hunt, that can spread disease as can contact with feral cats carrying disease.
    Don't blame the cats, blame bad owners:-)
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    <<<
    Crazy Cat Lady! :)
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I like them both but right now my two cats workout the best for me as cats are independent. My schedule doesn't allow for the all the needyness and maintance that come along with having a dog.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Cats!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3 them!!!!!!
    I have a pet hamster :D:D:D
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Dogs of course!! Just look at this, case closed:
    Golden-Retriever-puppies.jpg
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I like them both but prefer dogs by a wide margin.
    This. I don't know what I'd do without some animal in my life though. Even a rabbit, hedgehog or a pig would be better than nothing at all.
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm a cat person, but ready to invest my time in a dog. Ok a beagle and since i live in Hawaii finding a beagle puppy is next to impossible :cry: . so i am sad about that, like really sad...i had to announce this, because i would love to have a little cutie to walk, ride and go the beaches with me. my princess the kitty well she looks at me like i am crazy!!! maybe i am....:ohwell:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I currently have one of each (elderly-at least 15 year old fluffy, overly friendly black cat, 8 year old neurotic but sweet Golden Retriever mix). I grew up mostly with cats and we only had one dog when I was a kid. I love most animals but am pretty partial to dogs.
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    dogs.... cats wander the neighbour hood **** everywhere and scratch paintwork on cars! Grrrr, rather I hate neighbours more than cats!

Good cat owners keep theirs indoors. Outdoor cat life span average 3 years ;indoor cat life span 12 to 15 years. Feline pets do not need to be outside to hunt, that can spread disease as can contact with feral cats carrying disease.

my cat goes outside and i am very good owner. as for cats scratching up paint work on cars...you sound like my crappy ex-husband. he hated cats and didn't last very long with me.
  • Nyranee
    Options
    I always was a dog person and really didn't find anything about cats. Until I found this half starved kitten in the basement parking and took her in with the plan to find her a nice home ... well that plan didn't work and she now lives with me and her dog "sister" since 2 years. To be honest it changed my view on cats soooo much and Ilove her to pieces and once we relocate to a final destination we will definetly get another cat somewhere from a shelter to join the patchwork familiy :)
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Its the dogs life for me... I am their domestic staff... My min pin and Jack Russell are my babies!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Cats have really never liked me :noway: ... so , I stick with my furbabie puppies.

But I truly love animals:flowerforyou:
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Both! I have 3 cat-chasing dogs and 1 dog-chasing cat... life is never dull! Or peaceful :ohwell:
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Doggie person all the way!! My dog is my walkng buddy. Cats are ok but it Grosses me out that it goes into a box to do its duty and then jumps up on tables, countertops etc. I'm OCD when it comes to cleanliness. My dog gets a bath every week lol.
  • Happy4lifeHHH
    Happy4lifeHHH Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Keeping a cat inside is like chopping off a birds wings. I am not a bad pet owner. I rescue cats that people don't take care of. I've had 20 at one point and am down to 8 because I found the others homes. All my cats are happy, healthy, friendly and my oldest is at least 10. If you feed and care for them then they don't wonder around. If people have dogs outside and leave their gate open then their dogs will wonder around and kill other dogs and cats if they are not friendly. I have one cat who wonders across the street because he has a second home. If any of my cats ever want to come inside then I let them. I feed and give my cats lots of love and let them do as they please and that's why they are all happy.