Turbo Fire + Insanity

Options
Hey guys

I am looking at starting both of these programs in the coming week or so - for anyone who wants to join me please let me know as I would love some buddies to do this with!!!

xox

Replies

• MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :-D Im adding turbo fire into my Insanity routine tomorrow.
  • Julzmusic
    Julzmusic Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Yay I was hoping someone else was doing/going to do a combination of the two! :)

How are you going with insanity thus far?? :)
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    im doing turbofire/insanity and brazilian butt lift. i started insanity about 3 weeks ago, then added in bbl and today i start turbo fire :)
  • Julzmusic
    Options
    im doing turbofire/insanity and brazilian butt lift. i started insanity about 3 weeks ago, then added in bbl and today i start turbo fire :)

Oooh you go girl!

I wanted to do some of the other beach body programs, but my source who gets them into australia couldn't get some of the ones I wanted :( but I might give these ones a go first!!!
    How are you finding both of them??
  • christina31
    christina31 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4 of insanity. I've tried several times to do P90X, but I honestly got a little bored with it. Insanity has definitely been a great change. As for Turbo Fire, I need to learn more. We just got insanity, so I'll probably have to hold off for a bit before I rush out to buy a new program. I did see an advertisement for Hip Hop Abs that actually looked really good. I like Shaun T, so that may be my next beachbody buy!
  • Julzmusic
    Options
    I just finished day 4 of insanity. I've tried several times to do P90X, but I honestly got a little bored with it. Insanity has definitely been a great change. As for Turbo Fire, I need to learn more. We just got insanity, so I'll probably have to hold off for a bit before I rush out to buy a new program. I did see an advertisement for Hip Hop Abs that actually looked really good. I like Shaun T, so that may be my next beachbody buy!

Yeah I heard that Insanity was one step up from P90X - and I thought, well Instead of spending the same amount, I may as well get the one up :)