Logging exercise with fit but

Options
Im doing JM Body Revolution. Should I use stopwatch on fit bit and then log manually on fitbit site, take off fitbit and log manually on fitbit site or take off fitbit and log onto MFP?
Thanks

Oops. Tried to edit heading but couldn't. Should be Fifbit ????

Replies

• JFroggin11
    JFroggin11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's a good question...I would probably take off fitbit and long manually only because your workout will be incorporated with your whole day if you left it on...it would be hard to tell which part of your steps were fitbit vs. workout...it would tell you base on the effort...
    just a suggestion
    or
    Try using your fitbit one day doing the workout and then without...and see what is better for you....

I love my fitbit and wear it religiously everyday.....so easy and it gets me moving more than usual
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    But should I log in MFP or fitbit site
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    When you overide the FItBit - you can keep wearing it and you don't need to use the stopwatch

Just enter the overide either on MFP or on the the FItBit site (I prefer that its an instant update) making sure your start time and duration are correct.

If you use the stopwatch it saves you having to remember the time and duration, but you have to go sync and then go to the created activity on the FitBIt site and overide the calories
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    When you overide the FItBit - you can keep wearing it and you don't need to use the stopwatch

Just enter the overide either on MFP or on the the FItBit site (I prefer that its an instant update) making sure your start time and duration are correct.

If you use the stopwatch it saves you having to remember the time and duration, but you have to go sync and then go to the created activity on the FitBIt site and overide the calories

This! It'll all adjust - no need to take it off or any of that. I never use the stopwatch except for sleep. And I only take mine off to shower.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    That's great. Thanks very much.