Options
Hi everyone

My name is Bree, I'm 22 and I'm new to dieting and MFP. I'm currently at 75 kilo's (167 lbs) and I'm hoping to get down to 65 kilo's (143 lbs) in the next few months. Any tips on maintaining the weight loss is a big must for me as I have a habit of bingeing and having the weight creep up on me.

I will post my before photo when I have some free time :)

Please feel free to add me so we can support and motivated each other.

Thankyouuu :)

Replies

• thecrass
    thecrass Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi Friend request sent, im on this every day logging ect ect, and i like yourself had a habbit of bingeing every now and then and after i did that i ended up thinking why bother and keep going down that slippery slope. But what i have found with logging cals and workouts ect and keeping track of your weigh in's that when your thinking of binging and going of the rails you know what you have done and all the effort you have put in and the progress and it stops me dead in my tracks from bingeing.

my diary is open but its very strange just now i need to sort it out cause ive switched to nightshifts
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    hi welcome! :)
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    Welcome. It's simple once you get down to your goal weight just calculate the BMR(Basal Metabolic weight) and fill up your calories to match what your BMR is, also some sort of exercise in the gym is absolutely key to maintaining as well. All the best. -K