Needing more friends :)

Options
Hi, my name is Laci. :) I'm 21 and a stay at home mom to a 2 year old little boy. I'm really wanting to lose about 25 more pounds and needing more friends on here to help keep me motivated. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Being at home (where the food is) must be tough.

I am 63, (married) male so I guess I'm not quite the profile you are looking for but I log in every day to my food-diary-confessor so you can message me if you have any questions or desperate cries for help

<waves paws>
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log everyday and try to reach out to all my MFP's when possible...feel free to add me...
  • MelFreas
    Options
    Hi Laci...I'm kinda new too and need more friends and support. First signed onto the sight back in Feb, but didn't follow through. I am 42 and a full time graduate student. I find it so hard to eat well and get the exercise that I should. Finally made the decision to come back MFP and really make the effort. Working on Day 2 and feeling really good about it! Welcome!!
  • zombiesage
    zombiesage Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im 26 and have a 2yr old and a 4yr old I'm sruggling losing weight but I'm not getting dicouraged Id love to have a new friend.
  • mrskkhall
    mrskkhall Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi im 28 logging in everyday even if iv had a bad day, feel free to add :)
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Hi,im here to motivate and support add me if you want .