anyone my age 40 ish :-)

Options
Hi looking for some motivation for someone in my age group as i think the older you are the harder it is to lose the weight. Any ideas and inspirations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and good luck everyone

Replies

• Hi there!!

My name is Celeste and I will be 42 next month :-( I also think it gets harder as you get older but I'm on a mission to be fit and fabulous :)

CJ
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi there to both of you - the motivation is to look great for the rest of your life! It is hard, but we can do it. I'm 47, so sadly I'm now closer to 50 than I am to 40 lol, but hey.. I refuse to believe it!
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Chris a 40yr old uk male and just started this week, feel free to add me if you wish
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed! 43 year old Canuck here working the old graveyard shift!
  • schneidersas
    Options
    40 years old male from belgium. Add me if you need support and inspiration.

greez, Sascha
  • wildflower0872
    Options
    Scottish 40 year old lass here! Lost 8lbs in first month so chuffed and hope I can keep it going. Please all feel free to add me if you want a Scottish buddy!

Wild :flowerforyou:
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 (nearer 39) so I'm getting there. Feel free to add me and I'll help you out wherever I can.
    Georgy.
  • m11ekd
    m11ekd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    HI Im a bit older than 40ish. am on here most days would be happy to help and support if you want to add me feel free.
    weight loss when you more mature is more difficult but remember the longer you takes to loose it the longer it will stay off so dont try to loose it too quickly.

All the best

Mike:smile:
  • tonkrz
    tonkrz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I turned 40 in July and understand what you mean. Your age doesn't have to limit your success. Yeah, the body acts differently now, but I think it also appreciates the improvements more, too. I'm not on the discussion boards every day, but I am on MFP every day. You can add me if you want.