13 stone need a weight loss buddy xx

Options
Hi I'm new to this I was 13 stone the last time I weighed myself. Was 12 ad a half I want to be 11 stone would appreciate some1 around the same to give me that little push an determination and help me as the other haf is a hugee binge eater but skinny as hell hope some1 replays as I'll try n help as much as possible xxx

Replies

• las307
    Options
    Hi I am Lou,
    I am in the same weight category as yourself, so by all means we can keep a track and in touch with one another. I am on a 1200 calorie diet and continually learning diet tricks which will be ahppy to share, and portion control is working for me.

Regards,
    Lou
  • vicyvix
    vicyvix Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Vicky. I actually started at around 13 stone but am down 16 lbs so far, feel free to add me if you want some support :)
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and look at my progress pics/food diary :-)

I used to be 13 stone and now I'm around 9 stone, wanting to weigh 8 and a half! I suffered with binge eating for a year and a half after I lost weight & recovered from it myself, and am finally back to losing xxx

It can be done! But it takes time, and a whole change of lifestyle...take baby steps. More water/more physical activity/less junk food until you only eat it once per week/more whole foods like fruit and veg, nuts, wholegrains, lean meats (I only eat fish) etc...and getting enough sleep + de-stressing is a huge thing!
  • windjammer1
    Options
    Ok I'm new to this as well. I started Sept 4. Sorry if I seem clueless but what do you mean by "13 stone". I'm looking to lose 30 lbs.
    Haven't stepped on the scale this morning, but I'm headed out for my walk.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    182 lb sorry u must not b from the uk add me please an we will help each other hah x
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Pretty close. Used to weigh nearly 20 stone. Got down to less than 12 before pregnancy. Went back up to about 14 after and am now hovering from just under 11 to 12.2 Free free to add me.
  • cookiedogamber
    Options
    stone is body weight meaurement in England 16lbs to a stone, i am from england ,but now living in the usa, i also joined sept 4, i love it so fasr
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it's 14 lb to a stone? X