Options
Hello everyone, Ive just started up with myfitness pal again, the first time I lost 21lbs...Ive recently lost 14lbs on weight watchers but its not budging anymore and I want to lose another 10-14lbs and then maybe a little more for my wedding next year, so Ive come back to this as it worked before. Currently trying to eat as healthy as possible, drink lots of water and I have started doing 30 day shred and hopefully going to start jogging a couple of times a week. I must admit Ive only been at all this just over a week though so hopefully I will stick at it as I feel 100% better been active and eating right, I am thinking of this as more of a lifestyle change than a diet anyway just thought I would pop on to say hi. :smile:

Replies

• coll05
    coll05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I've been on weight watchers too and also slimming world... There are lots of opinions to what is right to eat and what isnt. I just like to go with the flow and listen to my body. I would definitely say it is lifestyle change. Which is why i love it!
    It's only my third day so i'm still new.... would love to be your friend to motivate one another?

good luck x
  • bodsmack7958
    bodsmack7958 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good luck to both of you. I'm a good motivational friend if you want somebody whose going to help/encourage you along the way!
  • SkinnyMini1416
    Options
    Hi, yes I agree, Im not going to cut out everything just be more aware of what Im actually eating with portions and junk etc...although Im at a wedding in a few weeks so Im really on one at the moment to lose as much as possible for my dress :wink: