OMG moment

Options
OMG---i just got to work and it is freezing in this office, as usual, plus i dont feel very good. i ran fever all night and just feel ugh. ANYWAY, back to my OMG moment. one of the girls here left some scrub jackets when she left to have her baby and i thought--what the hell--i wonder if i can wear one--probably not since it is a large. GUESS WHAT---IT FIT (it is a little snug in the belly area and wont snap all the way down and-to me- the arms are a little tight) BUT IT IS A LARGE PEOPLE---I CAN WEAR A LARGE. WHOOP WHOOP--A LARGE. OMG---I HAVENT BEEN IN A LARGE SINCE--OH HELL--I DONT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WORE A LARGE. if my head didnt hurt so damn bad i would dance a jig and walk the halls of the office building.

sherri

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    awesome, keep up the good work!
  • AmyJMadison
    AmyJMadison Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    That is a terrific little moment to read! Good for You!!! I love it!
  • nukebhs83
    Options
    thank you lin and amy
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV!
  • etarchala
    Options
    That is awesome!! Keep up the good work!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Yay!!
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Sorry you feel so poorly Sherri- but many congrats on the NSV - that is sooooo awesome!!! :)
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That's great. I'm happy for your success!
  • LCBinGA
    LCBinGA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're not feeling well! soup! tea! water! ginger ale! . . . . . but congrats on your LARGE accomplishment! that's awesome! way to go . . . . now back to making yourself feel better, look better, know better -- don't forget to take care of that cold, before it gets worse! KEEP UP THAT SPIRIT!!
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Way to go....keep up the good work and I hope you feel better soon!
  • neveradullmoment
    Options
    That is FaNtAsTiC!!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Isn't that just the best! I hope you feel better.
  • nukebhs83
    Options
    thank you everyone for the congrats and the feel better soon wishes. i truly appreciate all the support. i hope you all have a wonderful day.

sherri
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    thats great!!!!!! feel better soon, sucks being sick. keep up the great work!!!!! in no time youll be saying the same thing with a medium!!!!!! you can do it!
  • stephfranke
    stephfranke Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job Sherri!!! That is such an awesome feeling! Hope you do feel better soon!
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    What the he!!...I'll do a little jig for you! Need to get some exercise in anyway:laugh: congrats on the great NSV:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!