Low Cal/Low Fat protien bars/shakes

Options
hi im looking for a low calorie and low fat protien bar or shake, every bar i look at is packed with millions of calories and they seem to address more of the body builder type of person. please help!
also must be avalible in canada, or northern US.

thank you,

jennifer minicucci

Replies

• JustMichelleB
    Options
    I've been enjoying Atkins Advantage Caramel Chocolate Double Crunch Bar
    160cal
    9g fat
    11g fiber
    10g protein
  • beckssmith70
    Options
    Try the EAS/Myoplex range I believe it is an American product http://eas.com/myoplex

They do a myoplex lite and a myoplex carb control
  • I see everybody posting on protein shakes.. and i use one that tastes like a cake mix.. and its very nutritional for you! I have tried so many other ones out there and they all tasted so horrible! I lost 50 lbs and feel amazing right now ( im 5'11 and 185 lbs) ..

one other thing that people do not realize that the nutrional values of a shake are about what it would take for $21 worth of the same items in food! Plus a shake only runs around a $1.50 a serving.. so not only are you eating healthier but at the same time your saving money .. With an average meal cost today around $6 .. your saving $9 a day ..or $270 a month.. adds up to $3240 in a year.

The shakes i use .. the company does offer the opportunity to earn yours free very easy.. i actually only paid the first month and every since have gotten them free

I'd be happy to share if you feel like adding me and shoot me a message!
  • barbaramitchell101
    Options
    Hi, I've been using GNLD GR-control (I like the vanilla) for about a 2 years....I only use it once a day because of the cost (they recommnd it twice a day) and I have not changed anything else and I don't exercise...(I have a desk job ) at other times, I eat anything I want.(and I go out to eat frequently) ..I have lost 29 lbs so far..... it has 120 calories per shake, 18 gr of protein, and about 1/3 of the daily vitamins needed..it also has all 22 essential amino acids..... while my weight loss isn't great, it was done in a slow healthy way.... if you become a distributer, you can get the products at a discount...it only costs $50 to become a distributer.....if you buy any of the products by the case, you will get 6 units for the price of 5....they also have many other products...all made with the most pure ingredients....I have taken their vitamins for the last 30 years or so, and I love them...

these products are available nationally (US) and international...not in stores...you can either locate a distributer, or go online at GNLD.com

hope this helps you and anyone else that's interested