hi all! im new:)

Options
Hi Everyone!

My name is JJ and I'm new here to myfitnesspal. I guess I'm slowly getting tired of being lazy and figured a community of like-minded people wanting to get in shape and eat right would be a good start. I'm definitely looking for some motivation to eat clean and exercise regularly. RIght now? My eating and exercising are sporadic. I eat well...sometimes. I exercise...once a week? Because I get the energy and then the week kills me with work.

So! HERE I AM! Ready to meet some great people to inspire me to finally make that leap of faith and stop being lazy:)

Replies

• Cassie8877
    Options
    Welcome!!! keep your head up and you can do anything you believe you can do! you just need the will power and the want to make the changes in your life! good luck! and feel free to add me if you like! Have a great day!
  • hydihobo
    Options
    I am exactly the same, the motivation comes in waves! Keep reminding yourself of what your aiming for and you might just reach your goal! :)

Feel free to add me for some motivation
  • tbhnje
    tbhnje Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I get real motivated at the beginnig of every month. However the later is the month the less motivation I can come up with. Feel free to add me. Maybe we can motivate each other.