protein powder that tastes good?

Options
2»

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Body Fortress whey protein super advanced strawberry is great! Also try GNC Soy protein in chocolate. They both taste great and have no aftertaste. I add 2% milk to get my calcium and calories. I only drink it once a day. I just use one scoop and 8 ounces of milk. I use a mixer cup (shake and go)I drink it after workouts! Hope this helps....

I use body fortress whey protein too- I like the vanilla and the chocolate peanut butter! :smile:
  • cleskauskas
    cleskauskas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Naked Juice "Protein Zone" or "Mango Protein" - the best!!!!
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Nitro Core 24 - Extreme Cookies and Cream or Carmel Fudge Toffee.. Yummy!

Some Description on it:

The bigger picture of sustained-release protein blends! 10. That's how many strategically-chosen types of protein you will find in every serving of NitroCore 24. From ultra-fast acting, partially hydrolyzed whey proteins to much more slowly-digested micellar casein proteins, NitroCore 24 is a full-spectrum, sustained-release protein blend designed to be used any time of the day or night. In addition to 24 grams of the finest protein per scoop, NitroCore 24 provides 5 grams of hunger-satisfying dietary fiber as well as omega, monounsaturated, and MCT fats for energy and a taste that's creamy and incredibly delicious. And, as you'd expect from ON, NitroCore 24 is instantized to mix easily so you can enjoy it just about everywhere too.

Beyond The Basics
    •24 Grams Of Premium Blended Protein Per Scoop
    •10 Distinct Protein Sources Provide Sustained-Release Action For A.M./P.M. Coverage
    •5 Grams Of Dietary Fiber To Help Keep You Full Longer
    •Lipid Blend Supplies 4 Grams Of Omega 3,6 And 9 Fatty Acids Plus MCT's
    •Enzyme Fortified For Easier Digestion And Absorption

The Power of 10 Rate of Digestion

Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides - FASTER
    Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolate
    Cross-Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate
    Unfiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
    Glutamine Peptides

Egg Albumen - INTERMEDIATE
    Milk Protein Isolate
    Ultrafiltered Milk Protein Concentrate

Micellar Casein - SLOWER
    Calcium Caseinate
  • kramerse
    kramerse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I wasnt aware that Trader Joes had a protein mix...can you tell me the sugar content of it?
    I usually use the ON Gold Standard brand, i like the mochacchino, with fat free milk...i have to say of all the protein powders i have used in the last 20 years, its my fav!! But I love a change up, I am very interested in this Trader Joes brand.

The Trader Joe's brand only 9 grams of sugar!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I used to use Slimbody Matrix protein powders, the vanilla cake batter was to die for, and I also really liked their chocolate caramel. Add a spoonful of peanut butter to it, and it was like drinking a Reeses, totally made my toes curl.

Unfortunately, they are made with whey powder, and I recently fround out I have milk allergies, so I have switched to the vanilla spiru-tein from GNC. It's ok, better than some soy protein powders I've tried.