Motivation is key

Options
I just joined the site today!! I like it so far its very very helpful but motivation is key and losing motivation can be easy.. If any one has any ideas on staying motivated PLEASE let me know!! I look forward to meeting new people in the same boat as me!!!

Replies

• Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:

I completely hear what your saying about motivation.. it can be hard sometimes but what I do is look at success pictues and stories. I'm always on bodybuilding.com and looking at all the awesome transformations. I read alot of fitness magazines and sometimes books too. I also take progress pics monthly to see how I'm doing. Sometimes when you see yourself everyday, you can't see the difference but if you have other people's eyes they can tell you if your progressing or not. I'm always trying to keep my motivation high so these are the things I do. Hope this helps! :drinker:
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Motivation is certainly key and keeps you on focused.

I have created a vision board to keep me focused and motivated. With all the things I plan to accomplish as I shed the lbs. Pictures of my accomplishments etc. Also, I find the MFP community is VERY supportive when it comes to challenges, after all we are all in similar boats...

Welcome to MFP, you are going to LOVE it here!!! Continued success on your journey!
  • jhoopes
    Options
    welcome!! We are all here to support and help each other!