who's up for a fitness test?

Options
Don't worry about where you are as far as your fitness level is, just participate. Complete the test between today Wednesday the 12th and Friday the 14th. Post if you are in and post your results once completed.

Here is the test...

1 mile run/jog/walk time -
1 minute jump rope # -
1 minute pushups # -
1 minute sit ups # -
1 minutes elbow plank completed yes or no -

My personal struggle is going to be the mile run. I'm not a runner but I'm going to try and jog the whole mile.

Good luck.

Replies

• Tisha9377
    Tisha9377 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great Motivator... I am up for the test!!! Havent been to the gym in a few months... Just started my second week back with using my fitness pal and I love the message boards when they have someone tryin to motivate and inspire.. So I'm in... I work a 12 hour day today, but then my weekend will begin so I will have time for this little fitness test and we will see how I do... Thanks for the post... Excited to get some exercise in NOW...
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'll see if I am able to get this done tonight if not it will be tomorrow! I'm excited to see how everyone does!:smile:
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I like this! I'll do it after work tonight and post results.
  • sagittarius_chick
    Options
    IM IN
  • GrumpyAG
    GrumpyAG Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm in :) Do you want to re-take the test in say a months time to see if you can improve on results?
  • rdennisjr
    rdennisjr Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    bump....sign me up!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm in :) Do you want to re-take the test in say a months time to see if you can improve on results?

Totally. Sounds like a plan.