30 day shred help!!!

Options
Hi, Im new to my fitness plan and was wondering how people add the 30 day shred to their exercise as Im currently doing this, thanks for your help :smile:

Replies

• ekvaladez
    Options
    Hi, Im new to my fitness plan and was wondering how people add the 30 day shred to their exercise as Im currently doing this, thanks for your help :smile:

i am also doing it and was unsure....at the moment I am putting it down as high impact aerobics, but I have also seen people list it as circuit training.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I wear a Body Media Fit so I get my calorie burn from that and create my own exercise, but I've heard most people log it under circuit training.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I do the 30DS about 3 to 4 times a week along with other cardio activities. I alternate between levels 2 and 3, so I don't get bored with it. I have a heart rate monitor so I created my own exercise called JM 30 day Shred to log it under
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Hi! Before I had a heart rate monitor I just put it in as 20 minutes of circuit training (didn't count the warm up/cool down time). My heart rate monitor thinks I burn more than what MFP thinks, but it's a good estimate.
  • phynyxfyre
    phynyxfyre Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    The difference between the circuit training and high impact aerobics is pretty minimal (maybe 25 calories at my weight) so I don't think there is a problem doing it either way. I usually log it as circuit training because it involves weights. I also note it at the bottom of the page. This also helps if I do any other high impact aerobics, like a boot camp workout or something so I can tell them apart.
  • SkinnyMini1416
    Options
    Thanks guys, I was just putting it in as 15mins aerobic's I will alter it from now on :smile: