Dear annoying.. Whatecsefkasdjfasdf

Options
2»

Replies

• 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    The Starbucks Via is not bad; I generally don't like Starbucks because I find it's sooo strong, but with the Via you can add a little extra water to make it slightly less strong. As for annoyances - ug, I'm a court reporter and work in a courthouse every day....many people annoy me!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Buy a thermos, make a pot at your place in the morning, and put it in said thermos to take to work. That way you have about 4-5 cups if you wanted lol... or you could share some of your delicious coffee with a cute co-worker?? huh huh :)

Annoyed by my boss, who makes a mistake and blows it off because he made it. But if I were to make the mistake... oh goodness

Yes! Awesome idea! Heehee.

That's the only kind I have girl :)
  • wheels5894
    wheels5894 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Get a caffetiere! It only amounts to a glass jug and special plunger. In the Uk they cost less than £5. To make coffee add ground coffee and boiling water and after a while push the plunger down and serve. Great and easy to wash afterwards. Get for juts for work.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I just don't want to work today.
    We have fancy k cups here in exotic flavours, but I hate coffee.
    i'd rather just sneak off and take a nap.

That actually sounds like a splendid idea. I'll be hiding in the back, sleeping.
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    We have caribou coffee in the office, so I'm cool with it.

^^^ Caribou K-cups here. Best coffee, that's not freshly ground.

^^^JEALOUS!! HAHA.. But happy for the both of you...
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Just quit.

Hahahaha!
  • LNZimmer
    Options
    Annoyed with the WHINY *kitten* people I work with. They are all drama queens. OH and my boss - he irritates the crap out of me too with his know-it-all attitude, and his beavis laugh!

AND - My supervisor - she just doesn't. shut. up.

I forgot my earbuds today. Help.
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Is it Ozarka brand coffee, that is stuff is HORRIBLE, it literally tastes like dirt water! It's pretty popular here around the OKC area since they are located here and they try to weasel their way in with the water coolers. My last job only had that and everyone hated it!
  • upsidedownpear
    upsidedownpear Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    There's something about the office/free coffee tasting awful. I guess its universal !

After realizing that I was spending way too much on buying coffee from the cafeteria, I moved my small Mr. Coffee right on my desk. for some reason, its very noisy and everyone can smell it but oh well. I need it !
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Just quit.

Hahahaha!
  • aspen_matthews
    Options
    Get a caffetiere! It only amounts to a glass jug and special plunger. In the Uk they cost less than £5. To make coffee add ground coffee and boiling water and after a while push the plunger down and serve. Great and easy to wash afterwards. Get for juts for work.

This is what I was going to recommend. Also called a French Press. But like others have said, you can also get a cheap $10 coffee maker and just keep it in your office. Starbucks Via tastes fine but can be expensive if you're not used to spending regular money on coffee.