Small success

Options
I'm just now finishing level 1 of 30 day shred. It's not a huge success but still a success for me. I pushed my way through it and I'm looking forward to starting level 2 tomorrow. I'd like to post my pictures from the beginning and day 10 since there is a bit of a difference. But I'm not sure how to post pictures.

Replies

• TiffanyyNicole
    Options
    maybe this will work...

beginning.jpg

Day10.jpg

I hope that works
  • tbhnje
    tbhnje Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. That gives me hope that I can see on also. I am on day 6 of level one of 30 day shred.
  • TiffanyyNicole
    Options
    Yeah; I'm having issues with the pictures though. they wont get smaller..

I'm starting level 2 tomorrow. Kind of excited
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    wow! already a noticeable difference - way to go!!!

...why have I not started this yet myself? :ohwell:

thanks for the kick in the butt...
  • TiffanyyNicole
    Options
    haha you're welcome; I wish I could make it easier to see the pics but I cant
  • Angellady65
    Angellady65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is so Awesome Tiffany....so how much weight have you lost with doing the Shred? The pictures look like more than just a 3lb loss. Thinking of giving this a try. Is it really hard? I have a bad back, and can't do floor exercises very well, are there any in this program?
  • TiffanyyNicole
    Options
    I've actually only lost 3 pounds. You lift weights so I'm building muscle too. I've lost inches just not sure how much. Its a great work out
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!