STARTING OVER & LOOKING FOR MOTIVATION...LETS BE FRIENDS!!

Options
I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER TO MFP FOR A WHILE BUT FELL OFF TRACK, I AM TRYING TO GET BACK ON AND COULD USE ALL THE MOTIVATION I CAN GET. :smile: I AM GETTING MARRIED IN 8 MONTHS AND WANT TO LOOK MY BEST!! LETS BE FRIENDS AND DO IT TOGETHER!

Replies

• RobertCu
    RobertCu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just started but it's really easy to loose weight. You don't have to starve yourself, but just track your calories. Then soon the pounds will start to go down. Throw in a 40 minute walk with your finance' and it should be very easy.
  • lakydra05
    Options
    I will be your motivation. We both are trying to get there!!
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow, you could be me! I get married in 8 months I have also been on mfp for a while but fell off the slim wagon so I'm back to get fit healthy and gorgeous for my big day !! X
  • AlanaD19
    Options
    Sounds like we're all on the same boat... add me and let's motivate each other. =)
  • loretta6733
    Options
    Good for you keep it going :flowerforyou:
  • KristaJeanMFP
    KristaJeanMFP Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Put your "before pic" as your background picture on your phone...that sure as heck motivates me!

Best wishes :)
  • Berger2011
    Options
    Congrats on the wedding and feel free to add me. We can motivate each other.
  • shrinkinmama27
    shrinkinmama27 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in May!!! Add me and read my blogs! I'm getting re-started too, and I am pretty sure my method is fail proof! Working great so far. Do you have a dress yet?
  • Ivaleekid
    Options
    Like you, have been on here a while and just getting back to it. Would love to be friends on here! You can do it and so can I!! Just remember why and who you are doing this for!!:smile:
  • chantelle149
    chantelle149 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do it!:smile:
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    Wow, you could be me! I get married in 8 months I have also been on mfp for a while but fell off the slim wagon so I'm back to get fit healthy and gorgeous for my big day !! X
    Slim wagon, nice way to put it!
  • katie_grayson
    katie_grayson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got married...fell off the fitness train. Now I'm ready to be the best me I can be--ready to be comfortable in my own skin.
  • a_nickerson
    Options
    yes i do have a dress (which I LOVE!!) its very flattering and doesnt need any alterations...id like to keep it that way lol
  • a_nickerson
    Options
    Thanks for all the tips!! Looks like a I may have a good support group :)
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding! Friend request sent :smile: