I'll probably get some creepy friend requests, but...

Options

Replies

• jamacattack
    jamacattack Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    For sure I do... My man is 23 years older than me. :) Patrick Stewart is hot too! :)

ETA: Me 31, Him 54... we have an 18 month old too (and he has a 21 year old son! :P )
  • llrbaker
    llrbaker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Let's put it this way, I never saw 'Magic Mike', but I have seen both 'Expendables' and 'Expendables 2'.....and it WASN'T for the story line;)
  • dstackable
    Options
    No worries..I won't send a creepy friend request. But I did want to mention that one of my inspirations to lose weight was seeing Daniel Craig in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"...about the same age and height, so darn it, why SHOULDN'T I lose the weight? It worked in the weight loss department. The James Bond version of Daniel Craig? Still working on it :)

Very smart Man!!! He's hot!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I have ALWAYS liked older men...even when I was in my 20's. Most young guys don't do anything for me. Give me a Patrick Stewart or Sean Connery any day!
  • ElleBee615
    Options
    And no, I don't have daddy issues... :wink:

^^LMFAO!!
  • ilovemyboysx3
    Options
    George Clooney every time. And twice on Sundays.

Hell yeah.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    No worries..I won't send a creepy friend request. But I did want to mention that one of my inspirations to lose weight was seeing Daniel Craig in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"...about the same age and height, so darn it, why SHOULDN'T I lose the weight? It worked in the weight loss department. The James Bond version of Daniel Craig? Still working on it :)

Good job and way to use Daniel Craig as inspiration. He is very sexy.
  • JaziH
    JaziH Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sean connery and james brolin, something about the gray or salt and pepper hair is so hot *sizzle* :wink:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Early 40s here. Just sayin :wink:

Nice fake *kitten* pic, just sayin too

I was gonna say... I'm friends with that dude on BodySpace... I recognized the tats... http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/KeepItTite04/

He's my inspiration too (we are both 5' 5") but I don't pretend to be him. I get it, it's a cool pic with a message - but all my bodybuilder pics are my wallpapers for my computers. Not being a hater, but I'm glad somebody else called it out before me.

I would get where you are coming from IF I were pretending it was me. Clearly I am not.

And since I am on here, I clearly woudn't see the pic if I used it as my wallpaper.

Oh wow, sorry BurghDad, why would anyone think that your avatar/pic was YOU trying to be THAT GUY... hello! Kind of funny. People crack me up...

Personally I would never presume an avatar with a message stamped on it was the actual MFP member. But that really is beside the point. I don't send out FRs to women using this picture to get added. In fact, I don't even accept FRs.

My use of this site is for my benefit. Not really seeking anyone's approval.
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    As an "older" guy, i approve of this thread:)
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Two words....SAM ELLIOTT!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options

I was gonna say... I'm friends with that dude on BodySpace... I recognized the tats... http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/KeepItTite04/

He's my inspiration too (we are both 5' 5") but I don't pretend to be him. I get it, it's a cool pic with a message - but all my bodybuilder pics are my wallpapers for my computers. Not being a hater, but I'm glad somebody else called it out before me.

I would get where you are coming from IF I were pretending it was me. Clearly I am not.

And since I am on here, I clearly woudn't see the pic if I used it as my wallpaper.

Oh wow, sorry BurghDad, why would anyone think that your avatar/pic was YOU trying to be THAT GUY... hello! Kind of funny. People crack me up...

Personally I would never presume an avatar with a message stamped on it was the actual MFP member. But that really is beside the point. I don't send out FRs to women using this picture to get added. In fact, I don't even accept FRs.

Nothing like ruining a perfectly good thread!!!
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    My top four on my "freebies" list:

1. Colin Firth
    2. Alan Rickman
    3. Liam Neeson
    4. Stanley Tucci.

Btw, I'm 21. All those guys are old enough to be my dad/grandfather.
  • slimsconie
    Options
    They are nice but I'm sorry.... DAVID BECKHAM ALL DAY LONG:):) HOPE I SPELLED HIS NAME RIGHT HA-HA

slim
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    All of the Above.

Plus Sam Trammel from True Blood....Awww muh gawd.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    So much Yummm
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    haha its the head and voice
    :laugh:
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    David Caruso (CSI Miami) - I think he's sexy. How old is Gerard Butler (not a ginger, but I don't know if he fits into the "OLDER" category)?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I really am a pink square with ribbon on it.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    David Caruso (CSI Miami) - I think he's sexy. How old is Gerard Butler (not a ginger, but I don't know if he fits into the "OLDER" category)?

I was replying to "any gingers" question earlier ...