TOOK 1 month to do Shred Level 2 with no modifications

Options
Anyone doing the Shred? I suggest that you stick with it and you will see RESULTS. Today was the first day I did Shred level two without the modifications for the plank moves!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually finding Level 1 and Level 2 pretty easy. The biggest success is in the area of strength and toning. This program really shocked my body back into loosing. I am currently on the second month of the program . Good luck to everyone.

P.S. I was very consistant with the program only missed 2 days in the month.

Replies

• mcwatsonus
    Options
    Hi..what is Shred?
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    It is called the 30 Day Shred DVD by Jilian Michaels. Its a 20 minute workout program to be done at home. It is a circuit type of program. I really like it. You do need 3 pound weights but when I stated I used cans. It is also cheap 10 dollars at Walmart or Target. I also did other cardio work as well. I like it because I would never do push ups or abs on my own.
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    I'm glad you're enjoying the Shred. I got through 7 days of level 1 and got bored. I really wish I could stick with it, but I just can't do workout videos. Great job! Stick with it!!!
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're enjoying the Shred. I got through 7 days of level 1 and got bored. I really wish I could stick with it, but I just can't do workout videos. Great job! Stick with it!!!

You know what i did??????????? I didn't do just level one, I mixed up the two levels so I wouldn't get bored.........I kept thinking just 20 minutes lol
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It is a great workout!
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That is what I tell myself tooo......."Just 20 minutes." :smooched:
  • shelcurt
    Options
    Yesterday was my day 30 of the 30 day shred.. I have lost 6 1/2 inches off my waist !! I'm going to keep going and see what happens... I did find, I have lost more inches than acutal pounds.. must be the muscle gain. :)
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    That's comforting to hear that y'all have seen inches coming off and not just pounds. I have been doing it on a regular basis for about a week now and haven't seen the scale move much at all. I really need to get out the tape measure and record measurements I think so I don't get discouraged!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!