22 lbs lost, looking for new friends to motivate :)

Options
I've lost 22 lbs now since I've joined MFP. My friend have come and gone. I'm looking to add more people :)

Replies

• LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday.
    Add me if you like. :smile:
  • jbloomfj
    jbloomfj Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your friends list. I am on everyday
  • kts_11
    kts_11 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    LOL I am in the same boat! I joined about a year go with friends and almost all of them have left. I stuck with it and lost 20 pounds. I recently reset my goal and now want to lose ten more pounds by the end of the year. Feel free to add me! I'm on almost everyday (it's the only thing that keeps me accountable).
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! I'm here everyday and I like receiving support just as much as I love giving it!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    You look way better than I do after losing 22 lbs
  • wendyjane75
    wendyjane75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've lost about the same as you and only have a few friends on here, but i get on everyday to get rejuvinated and hold myself accoutable. Add me if you want
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look way better than I do after losing 22 lbs

I'm actually very happy with my current weight. I'm now working towards maintenance and more toned look. However I won't complain if I lose a few more lbs :)
  • MsPresley88
    MsPresley88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Same here! A lot of my friends dropped like flies and I need some new friends to keep the motivation going! :D
  • SkinnyMini1416
    Options
    Hi, Im new been you can add me if you like, Im looking at losing 21lbs for my wedding next year :smile:
  • KristaJeanMFP
    KristaJeanMFP Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)