30 day shred

Options
I'm on day 3. I really like it so far .Did this work for anyone??

Replies

• youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I just started this dvd 3 days ago also ..and let me tell ya I am very out of shape and this dvd kicks my butt..but i can feel it all over my legs arms stomach muscles...( which I forgot i even had under all this fat..Lol..) I have heard alot of great results from it so that is why I went with this dvd..Good luck to ya!!
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I just started it and I am on day 2 and oh boy am I sore! I can't wait to find out if it will work!
  • ashlieh4048
    ashlieh4048 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yeah i know what you mean about being sore, im feeling it lol:happy:
  • Abrahams_Mom
    Options
    I did all three of Jillian's DVDs last year, religiously for about 7 weeks (I was heading to Jamaica to get married). I dropped a couple of sizes, lost about 9 pounds and gained a ton of muscle - my arms were ripped, I had a six pack and I lost a lot of fat from butt/thigh area. Believe me, it works!

Stick with it!
  • kdabis
    kdabis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ive never heard about this, this is a dvd workout??
  • Abrahams_Mom
    Options
    yes, it's a workout - it's only about 20 minutes and has three different levels so you can progress up to a more challenging workout. Jillian Michaels' workout dvds are awesome - I have her three recent videos along with two older videos.
  • kdabis
    kdabis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    yes, it's a workout - it's only about 20 minutes and has three different levels so you can progress up to a more challenging workout. Jillian Michaels' workout dvds are awesome - I have her three recent videos along with two older videos.

ohh ok tanks! :)
  • Shaine
    Shaine Posts: 32
    Options
    I might have to check this one out.
    I'm currently trying P90X & Leg Magic. Both are killing me.
  • brownies9b
    Options
    I have been using her 30 day shred for the last 3 weeks and love it but was getting a little bored with it so I went and got her No more trouble zones DVD. I did it for the 1st time tonight and WOW! What it doesn't have in cardio it makes up for in strength training. I know I am going to hate getting out of bed tomorrow!!! I also love Jillian and know I will see the results I want sticking it out with her.
  • ready4change
    ready4change Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've also recently started this, but I'm not sure how quickly I'm supposed to be progressing through it. I do Zumba 2 days a week for 45 min each, so on those days I don't do it, but should I be doing it every other day?

Do you guys do anything else with those on the days you do the 30 day shred? I feel like I get a really good workout in those 20 minutes, but feel like I should still do more cardio at the gym...
  • brownies9b
    Options
    My sister had been using P90x and started the 30 day shred and she called me panting after her 1st workout with Jillian and could not believe what an amazing killer workout it was. You have to try it!
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Do you guys do anything else with those on the days you do the 30 day shred? I feel like I get a really good workout in those 20 minutes, but feel like I should still do more cardio at the gym...
    [/quote]

I am still going to do the elliptical every night I am just adding this in addition too!
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have been using her 30 day shred for the last 3 weeks and love it but was getting a little bored with it so I went and got her No more trouble zones DVD. I did it for the 1st time tonight and WOW! What it doesn't have in cardio it makes up for in strength training. I know I am going to hate getting out of bed tomorrow!!! I also love Jillian and know I will see the results I want sticking it out with her.

The no more trouble zones is no messing around. Wowe. I really like it but she sure does make you sweat it out.
  • ashlieh4048
    ashlieh4048 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    is no more trouble zones better than shred?
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    is no more trouble zones better than shred?

I've never did the Shred, but I do enjoy no more trouble zones! You sure do feel it afterwards.
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and can only get 30 day shred on dvd here (the other JM dvds won't work - wrong region) - and I think it's a really good workout - and only 20 mins! I too thought I was fairly fit but I'm finding level two (recently progressed from level one) really hard and so I think they're definitely effective. I haven't done 30 days yet so can't tell you about 'before' and 'after' but I've read some pretty convincing stories here and I'm sure I'm getting tighter (if not yet shredded)!