Fitness and Nutrition Blogs

Options
Who reads fitness blogs and what do you look for in a fitness blog... Would you read about someone that is on the road to healthy or do you want to read about someone who is already accomplished what they set to do?

I am looking to start a blog but not sure if I should just yet! I have only been on my Healthy Living Journey a short time but I a already want to share my knowledge and experience with everyone!

I am also going to be getting my Fitness and Nutrition Certs!

Replies

• c_smith_0789
    Options
    Personally I like to read the blogs of people who are going through it right now! Not after they have hit their goal. You get to know exactly what they were thinking and feeling at that point. And most the time your like Amen preach it... me too!
  • arionaalexis37
    arionaalexis37 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i agree with c_smith. i like reading from the perspective of someone that understands what I am feeling and my struggles so it is like you are going throug it with them and less like they are coaching you.
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I actually like the ones that have succeeded in the journey more. I think they have more tips to offer. I don't want to read a blog to commiserate...I have that with my girlfriends, I like reading blogs (and I READ TONS) that give me inspiration, clues, hints, ideas. my favorite blog right now is Meals and Miles. She takes pics of her food and it always gives me great food ideas and she talks about a lot of different things.