In Need Of Some Motivating Friends!

Options
A lot of my MFP friends are dropping like flies! I need some serious motivating friends! My ultimate goal is to lose 70-80 pounds more. I started off at 300 and now I'm at 231. I'm not looking for a quick fix. I didn't gain this weight in one day so I'm not going to lose it in one day.

Replies

• JennyBug2007
    Options
    I have another 59 to go... I'll be your friend!
  • lemonlime1
    lemonlime1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    me too!! Im at 213 and want to lose about the same as you, so add me!
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! :flowerforyou:

I have about around 75 to lose and could always use new friends!
  • markiestory
    Options
    Someone shared a quote on another thread: "If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up." Share it with your friends who are dropping off. You're welcome to add me if you like. Accountability is my most effective tool so I understand the need for some motivating friends. I'm working on losing 40 lbs. I wish you much success. NO EXCUSES!!! :)
  • faerygirl12
    faerygirl12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I completely understand where you're coming from - all of mfp have disappeared too. I have a LONG way to go and, like you, know it's going to take me a long time to get there. I'm at 207 so I'll be around a while. If I actually get some more mfp friends going, it would definitely be easier, so feel free to friend me if you'd like.:happy:
  • coms17
    coms17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm down 25 and signed up for MFP to motivate me to lose the remaining 20. The comments definitely help and keep me motivated, so I know how important they are. Keep working...you can do it!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I am sendind a request. I started at 338, and am now at 252. I am not sure how much more I want to lose, I will figure it out when I get close. But I am very motivated, and determined to do this thing!
  • KristaJeanMFP
    KristaJeanMFP Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Add me! Ive got 39 more pounds to go :)
  • keoshalp
    Options
    Iam a motivator and a motivation seeker! :happy:
  • Flawless_K
    Flawless_K Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I AM HERE FOR YOU!!!!! I just joined MFP recently and have been very pleased with the amount of information and support on the website. I don't have many friends...1 to be exact. I usually just read and reply to message board discussions. I don't use the MFP tracker as I already log food and exercise on Weight Watchers...oh yeah...I am on Weight Watchers and lost 20 pounds in 6 weeks (not that the time is important). I started at 187 and now I am 166.8...I ain't seen the 60s since college 5 years ago!!!
  • cocoshiny
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I lost 40 lbs over a 2 year span before going on MFP and now i am trying to commit to living a healthier lifestyle that will help me burn off 30 more and keep it off (which I think will be the hard part). I am always looking for more friends to support and motivate! Good luck and congrats on your amazing progress so far!
  • pinkdaisy9182
    pinkdaisy9182 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here! I've lost about 25 pounds but seem to be 'stuck'...I sent you a request!