Almost 70 lbs lost....

Options
I started March of 2011 to be exact..
I have lost up to 70 lbs since then. I have been stuck at 268 lb - 273 lb for about 6 months now. I could have already reached my goal if i havent been being lazy and picking poor foods to eat. When i first started i was so motivated and so excited..
I honestly know what im doing wrong and know what i need to do to fix that but its like something is stopping me. Whats weird is that THIS IS MY ALL TIME DREAM to be in the 100's.

I dont have a excuse... I just get lazy.. no energy, no motivation....
I work every day all day and it gives me a reason to relax when i get home.
I have tried going to the gym right after work... but then that interferes with what time i am eating my dinner which i try to eat before 7:30pm ive tried mornings and that definately did not work.. All i need to do it EXCERCISE everyday, my food selections arent super clean but they are good choices. Also the logging..... i was so into logging for a year and now i HATE it! This site here is the reason i started to lose weight and now i never use it.. :(( Someone get my head straight... Ive tried over and over and just cant seem to get back in the groove with working out and logging......

Replies

• bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Most importantly, get back to logging and sticking within your macro goals. Exercise when you can but don't beat yourself up for not getting to the gym. I was beating myself up for not getting up at 5 am to get to the gym. It was way more constructive to figure out alternate ways to get activity in. AKA hiking, running, walking & kayaking. Good luck you can do this!
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I hate the gym but joined a zumba class and it's great, I'm the same as you so lazy when I get home can't be bothered with the fitness dvd's when I get home just want to relax, but joining a fun class is so motivational and doesn't feel like an hour whilst when I go to the gym it just feels like clock watching and I really have to gear myself up to go where as with Zumba i look forward to it. definatley suggest finding something to do exercise wise that's fun. However (I believe) losing weight is 80% diet 20% exercise so don't worry too much about the exercise thing as much as the diet and log daily. Bin all the crappy food in your house and make sure you have good snack foods like carrots and low fat hummous, and if you have a sweet tooth low cal hot chocolate and low cal frozen lollies usually take the edge off the cravings (for me). And if you slip up no biggy don't give up just dust yourself off and start again tomorrow (I slip up EVERY weekend) You'll be in "onederland" before you know it. Chin up chick and just fantasise about getting into the 100's and how great you'll feel! xxxx
  • ThaCookieMonster
    ThaCookieMonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies i really appreciate you time! :)