Green Coffee Extract

Options
QUESTION: Have any of you tried Green Coffee Extract? A friend sent me a link from the Dr OZ show and now I'm wondering if the hype is true.

Replies

• EternalJourney
    Options
    You will find a lot of topics on this by using the Search button :)
  • bmuff
    bmuff Posts: 64
    Options
    i went through 3 bottles and it did nothing for me and i do eat very healthy
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Good to see your BS detector is working. Hype is the right word, Dr Oz is paid to endorse these products as are many other "celebrities". There are no magic bullets or shortcuts (if there were we'd all be skinny & fit and eating guilt free cheesecake everyday.......)
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Good to see your BS detector is working. Hype is the right word, Dr Oz is paid to endorse these products as are many other "celebrities". There are no magic bullets or shortcuts (if there were we'd all be skinny & fit and eating guilt free cheesecake everyday.......)

AMEN!!!
  • ekburnet
    ekburnet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OH MY!!! The search has provided me with tons of information as well as opinions.:bigsmile: Thanks
  • ekburnet
    ekburnet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Okay, Unbeknownst to me my friend went on Amazon.com and ordered Green Coffee Extract for us to try together. She says what she has ordered meets the guidelines from the Dr. OZ show. What the heck, I’ll try it for free and be a support for my friend. She has just started working towards a healthier life style and I don’t want to let her down. I’ll keep you posted.