Boo

Options
hiya! my name's stephanie (nazera's a high school nickname) and I just joined an hour or so ago. I've tried to lose weight on my own and it was going pretty good, 20 pounds in 4 months! but this past month I gained 10 of it back. I realize that it's hard to lose weight and keep it off without help. I'm hoping this site will help me reach (and keep) my goals. so any tips and advice is welcome. I'm getting married in november and want to look my best!

Replies

• tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Welcome Stephanie my name is Tanya, and this site has helped me so much. You will find some great tips from all of the members here. My advice for you is not to give up if you have a bad day. That use to be my downfall. I would get discouraged if I ate too much, or didn't exercise. Then I would give up. Now if I have a bad day I know that I will get myself back the next day.
  • kdabis
    kdabis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)

I know what you mean, losing the weight its such a good feeling, but it sure is darn hard to keep it off. If you exercise at least 3 or 4 times a week, and portion what you eat, then you should be fine. I agree with ^ that you should never give up on a bad day, just take that day as a break, and the next day start back up. "People dont lack strength; they lack will"

Good luck hun!! And congrats on your up coming wedding!! :D
  • Nazera
    Options
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I'm hoping this site helps me more than the others I've tried.
  • lilwade84
    Options
    welcome! im new too lol