Am I evil? Left some sabotage on the break room table.

Options
fishgutzy
fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
So, I went out at lunch to replenish my nut supply for my office.
While at Costco I grabbed a 1/2 doz chocolate chocolate chip muffins, a 1/2 dozen apple crumb muffins, and a 1/2 dozen carrot cake cupcakes. And y'all know how big their muffins and cupcakes are. :bigsmile:

I was not in the least tempted to partake in the sabotage. I had a bag of cashews.

The whole bunch lasted maybe 30 minutes.
Does that make me evil? :laugh: :glasses:

I once has a sign in my office that said "God, if you can't make me thin, please make everyone else fat." That is why I call it sabotage when I bring baked treats to the break room.

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You are only evil because I did not get an apple crumb muffin.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    :laugh: So you're trying to mess up the curve? Kids like you and me are trouble.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    baked teats
    6McDy.gif

:laugh:
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    baked teats
    6McDy.gif

:laugh:
    Fixed :)
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You were just giving everyone else an opportunity to practice their self control! And they failed! Really, you were trying to do them a favor...
  • lilly82663
    Options
    LOL...I LIKE THAT
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    You're not evil because you didn't do it at MY work. In this case....you're funny as hell! :laugh:
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    thats just wrong...lol... but i like it.:bigsmile:
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    That's where I send food that I shouldn't or don't want to eat and yet can't bring myself to throw away. I take it to work and like you said coworkers are like piranha.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    your so evil i put you up there with the guy who has a cotton candy cart out side of the gym. jk i would of done the same