here I am

Options
... after a long and successful diet (15 kgs lost) I'm here left with the last 3 kgs to lose!! But how difficult is it? :)
hope myFPal will be helpful ;-)
hi and hugs to all of you healthy people!

edi

Replies

• chubbyhousewife
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I have only been on 3 weeks and its the first time I have really changed my attitued to dieting,so far so good!!

There is always someone who can offer advice, tips and general motivation.

Good Luck x
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :happy: Congratulations on your loss! That last few will leave with time just don't give up on it. You have changed your habits, lifestyle and most of all attitude and so with that in mind those last few stubborn 3kgs will slither away. It seems to sit in my memory that those first few that climbed on my scale slipped on without much notice. I am assuming when it comes time for them to leave they will slip off the same way they came on - without much notice. So stick with your program!. Chin up and keep moving on you will make it! :flowerforyou:
  • edinam
    Options
    Cheers people! You're all so lovely :-)
    Wish you the best.

@BettyDrWork: it's true! Problem is, after such a long time on a diet (+1 year) you're kind of tired of this strict lifestyle...
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    ...after such a long time on a diet (+1 year) you're kind of tired of this strict lifestyle...

I know what you mean... I've been working on losing weight since 1986! :blushing: It's not a diet anymore but a lifestyle and this site has really made the difference for me and I've only been here about a month. Good luck to you.