Tired of The Weight!!

Options
Hi! Im Brandy!! Im 33 with a husband, three kids, a household and school to take care of. Im tired of not making time for myself and my body is showing the results of it!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I want to be that hot wife and mom again:tongue::tongue: I want to feel good with my clothes on but I want to blow my husband away when my clothes come off:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Ive started eating right but I havent been to the gym, I did go pay for the membership:smile: I need help from you guys to get me pumped to workout!!! If you are willing to help me PLEASE be my friend!! Thank you!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: LOVE FROM TEXAS!!

Replies

• Welcome, I'm new here too. Not sure how much this place is used but I'm hoping it'll be a useful tool for me too!
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I am on here everyday and I love to provide support and encouragement to all of my friends.
  • NMMrtnz12
    Options
    I am brand new to this site and feel the way you do! Where in Texas are you?
  • stilletoe
    Options
    hi new here too,my first day, need t get rid of this flab don't need or like it anymore help help
  • angies276
    Options
    You have to be positive and tell yourself you are worth it, and you are. You have to make time for yourself so that you can be there for your husband and kids. Good luck...
  • miltongurl05
    miltongurl05 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well. Feel free to add me! Having a support system is the best thing possible when it comes to accomplishing your goals!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... always looking for new faces to support each other!