Activity calories???

Options
Not including your daily exercise would you say we are sedentary or lightly active. I am thinking lightly active due to the running around and the chores ad such. However there is lots of sitting and reading. Or sitting and coloring. Or sitting and watching a cartoon with the little ones. What do you put for your activity level?

Replies

• octleigh
    octleigh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Bumping for answers!!!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    The activity level serves as a multiplier to figure out how many calories you get. It's a proxy for your metabolism. So I run around a lot, despite my desk job. But I'm older so I list myself as sedentary. For me, I lose weight on sedentary and I don't think I would as lightly active.

I log all my exercise and add the calories to my baseline.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I walk 2 miles a day minimum every day. I put my activity level as sedentary because I only seem to actually lose weight when I do low cal.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I average about 1500 cals a week which is my BMR. My cals are set at 1300. If I don't workout I eat that. If I do workout I eat back my exercise cals. I wear an HRM so I can have an accurate burn calculation. If I eat more than that, I won't lose.
  • octleigh
    octleigh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!