1 month down

Options
Well Im 1 month into this lifestyle change adventure and Im very happy. Ive never found weight loss to be this easy! Its crazy - dont get me wrong I have "bad days" and hard days for sure but overall I can do this. Im down 11 pounds since Jan 1 and 16 1/2 inches total!
Tonight I am going out to a restaurant for the first time since the start....Im going to enjoy myself but not over do it...I really like the new me that Im turning into!

Replies

• lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have to still keep telling myself that "I am not on a diet...I'm just changing my lifestyle for the better". That hasn't totally sunk in with me yet. I'm getting there though.

Great job! Keep it up.
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    Yaaay! I'm so happy for you!

I feel the same way. I can't BELIEVE that I've lost 6 pounds in 20 days. Eating less and moving more really is the key. Who knew?!

Keep up the good work!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    LOved your post, as I too completed 1 month today and have been successful for the first time in my life at losing weight. 361266.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

For me it is a lifestyle change rather than a diet now, so hoping for continued results, though know the weight loss will plateau here shortly. I am hoping that once that starts, I will become more motivated to add more exercise to my regime, as I have given myself a month to try to get my eating habits under control. Tackling one thing at a time so as to not be overwhelmed or to disappoint myself.

Keep up the good work!
  • doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Definately a change in thinking from the past has helped me so far. I had chinese on Saturday but didn't beat myself up for going 'over' my calorie goal. Everything in moderation is the key for a lifestyle change. Congrats!
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Today, I have been on here for four weeks. I feel great and know I will only continue to get better at this healthier lifestyle. Hooray for you and being 11 pounds less than this time last month!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!