Introducing myself

Options
Hi, I'm Sara. I have been on this site since August and I have already dropped 8lbs. It really works. I have more energy, my clothes fit better, and my bad food cravings are slim to none. I have a long journey ahead of me, and I would like some friends to help me keep me motivated. :-) I will do the same for you.

Replies

• tae_99
    Options
    Hey Sara, my name is Shauntae. Major congrat for your awesome weight loss! feel free to friend me, I will be looking forward to it.
  • AliMariesDad
    Options
    Welcome! Just wait until your clothes are too loose for you. That's an awesome feeling that I just experienced a couple weeks ago - still have 18 pounds to reach my target though.
    Seems like you're doing great so far. Any way that I can help, I'll be glad to. Friend request sent.

AMD
  • scarletclover
    Options
    Yes I can hardly wait. I'm finding that my food addiction is going away and is now being replaced with my addiction to the numbers on the scale going down. Nothing tastes as good as thin feels! Congrats on your amazing weight loss. Keep it up!
  • scarletclover
    Options
    Hey thanks you too. Keep it up!
  • 321poppi
    Options
    I have a long road ahead of me. I'm back at mfp because it helped me before. I find that logging calories and workouts made sticking to a healthier lifestyle easier. having the encouragement and having to go "public" with what I eat and how often I exercise keeps me more accountable too. you can friend request me, we can support each other.
  • scarletclover
    Options
    as do I, its important to know that we're not alone in this. keep up the good work.