New & starting P90x 2/1/10

Options
Hi,

My husband and I are starting P90X Monday. I'm excited and really hope I stay motivated for the whole 90 days...my thoughts are "why not" I can stick with something for 90 days...its a goal.

Stats:
Weight: 127
Goal Weight: 115ish
Height: 5'9"
Personal Goal for my body: it would be nice to be 115 again but mainly I want to just get toned, lose the flab.
Goal date is the end of April!!

GOod luck to everyone on here trying to lose weight...stay motivated!

Casey

Replies

• MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Your starting weight seems good for your height...I know P90x really tones you up though! I have several friends who have either done it, are doing it or have at least tried it. They say it is tough but so worth the results!! Good Luck to you and your hubby!!
  • spsegundo
    Options
    it is a great system and works with awesome results!! i did it for about 120 days lol and got great results, and i didn't really follow the diet i still ate fairly poorly throughout the program haha. i imagine it would be even more effective if you follow the dietplan, good luck!!!
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    If you need some extra motivation, there are currently 2 threads going right now. One is all people doing their 1st round of p90x & the other is a mix of people...some have done many rounds, some are on their 1st & some are doing p90x mixed in w/other workouts. Come join us! :flowerforyou:
  • Emilydmo
    Emilydmo Posts: 101
    Options
    I was going to start it on the first, too, but it came in the mail on Friday and I just couldn't wait :) I've only done the first two days of the lean plan, but i LOVE the workouts!
  • briansurv
    briansurv Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight hopefully but trying to get the food menu in place to make this successful. Motivation is the key, so that my 4 kids won't kill me. lol