No Pudge Brownies

Options
Has anyone tried the No Pudge Brownies? Are they good? Do you know of a lower calorie brownie?

Replies

• SarahJoy_79
    SarahJoy_79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I make them from time to time and they are ok. They satisfy the sweet tooth but they aren't as good as a regular warm gooey brownie! But worth it for the amount of fat/calories you save.
  • cmurphy04722
    Options
    Recipe please? :)
  • safiresp04
    Options
    I think they're pretty good. I always did the single-serving recipe & they always came out very fudgy. They're great for a low-cal ice cream sundae or with fresh fruit. I've also added a little bit of PB to the center to make a fudgy Reeses cup.
  • jazzman48
    Options
    I like them.... I used to be able to buy them at Albertson's but they don't carry them anymore. Anyone in the Western US
    Know who carries them consistently?
  • Sabs_21
    Sabs_21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Recipe please? :)

"No Pudge" is a brand of fat free brownie mixes. At my grocery store they don't have them with the regular brownie mixes, but just down the row with the other whole wheat flour based mixes. I've tried both the regular and mint flavored mixes and I've liked both of them. I haven't tried the cappuccino or raspberry flavored ones yet. If they don't have them in your town you can order them at http://www.nopudge.com.
  • msladyface
    Options
    I actually love these little things! I sometimes add just a little extra yogurt and microwave them for a few seconds short of what it tells you to, and they are yummy!
  • sechmanojo
    sechmanojo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have seen them at Trader Joes.
  • joturbin
    Options
    ditto what msladyface says !
  • EmilyStrick
    Options
    I like them.... I used to be able to buy them at Albertson's but they don't carry them anymore. Anyone in the Western US
    Know who carries them consistently?

trader joe's
  • prudychick
    Options
    My Albertson's and Fry's (Kroger) both still sell them. Could be certain stores. I think I've also seen them at Walmart.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,396 Member
    Options
    I think they are very good. One thing, tho. They just don't taste "right" to me, anyway, if I use the sugar-free yogurt. Otherwise, I think they are awesome.